We have always been committed to the safest health standards and continue to maintain hospital grade level sterilization practices.
• Credit cards and Cash will be accepted
• Masks must be worn correctly at all times inside the salon
• Service providers will double mask and shield as necessary
POLICY AND PROCEDURES RELATED TO COVID
• We will do a wellness check upon arrival with a no-touch thermal temperature reader.
• We will ensure that you have a proper face mask on. (Should you not have a proper face mask, we will provide one).
• Guests must wash their hands upon entry.
• We will continue to require a credit card to schedule appointments, this credit card must be used at checkout in order to provide contactless payments.
• Technicians will accept tips via Venmo or cash.
• Only those with scheduled services may enter the salon.
• Because of social distancing requirements and extra time for disinfection procedures, our appointments may run behind. We will do everything we can to be as efficient as possible.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE?
• All team members wear masks, face shields (if requested), and gloves (disposable after every service).
• Plexiglass partitions have been installed at all nail stations.
• Added extra time between appointments for extra disinfection.
• We have always and will continue cleaning all high touch areas between clients.
We have always used disposable one-time use nail files, buffers and pumice stones. And we have always sterilized our metal implements in an autoclave!